Top-rated Mac Video Editor – The All-in-one powerful video editing tool let Mac users make stylish videos easily with smart themed filters and effects.
Filmora Video Editor is a top-rated Mac video editor for users to edit videos, create movies amazing from video clips with pre-made trendy special effects and templates. With this intuitive, easily mastered video editing software, whether video editing beginners or skilled users can make stunning videos like Hollywood made, as you are able to do all the basic editing work such as trimming, merging, cropping etc. , and also advanced editing features, such as video overlay(PIP), multi-screen, Chroma-key etc.
What Mac Video Editor Can Do for You
- Do basic editings on videos, including cut, merge, trim, rotate, and crop, etc.
- Enhance movies with pre-made stylish effects, graphic overlays, titles and text, add motion element like your favorite graphics.
- Create Time-lapse and Fast/Slow-motion video by adjusting the playing speed as you like.
- Layer multiple video clips using the Picture in Picture track.
- Combine multiple videos and images seamlessly with built-in Transitions.
- Add your own voice-over or background music.
- Provide a selection of color grading presets.
- Handle green screen or chroma-key footage in your video projects.
- Record the screen of your computer and webcam.
- Burn videos and photos into DVD folder or disc with menus and templates.
- Convert your videos into other video formats compatible with iPhone 8, Apple TV 1080P, PSP and other devices.
Preferences of Top-rated Mac Video Editor
Filmora Video Editor can let you edit videos, create stylish movies easily with smart pre-made themed filters and effects, create DVD from videos and photos with built-in menus and templates by clicks.
Input File Formats Supported
– Videos: MP4, FLV, AVI, VOB,3GP, ASF, MOV, F4V, M4V, MPG, TS, TRP, M2TS, MTS, TP, DAT, WMV, MKV, DV, MOD, TOD, EVOVideo Formats MP4, FLV, AVI, VOB,3GP, ASF, MOV, F4V, M4V, MPG, TS, TRP, M2TS, MTS, TP, DAT, WMV, MKV, DV, MOD, TOD, EVO.
– Audios: AAC, AC3, AIF, AIFF, APE, AU, FLAC, M4A, MKA, MP2, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA.
– Pictures: BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF, ICO.
Output File Formats or Devices Supported
– Videos: MOV, M4V, MP4, MP4 5.1 surround, AVI, MKV, F4V, WMV, MPEG-2 Movie NTSC, MPEG-2 Movie PAL, FLV, 3GP, TS, TRP, HD MOV, HD MP4Videos: MOV, M4V, MP4, MP4 5.1 surround, AVI, MKV, F4V, WMV, MPEG-2 Movie NTSC, MPEG-2 Movie PAL, FLV, 3GP, TS, TRP, HD MOV, HD MP4
– DVD: DVD disc, .dvdmedia, ISO, DVD folder
– Devices: iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/Plus, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPod touch, iPad Pro, iPad Air, the new iPad, Apple TV, PSP, Archos Player, Creative Zen Player, Zune.
Steps for Editing Video on Mac Using Top-rated Mac Video Editor
- Download the free trial of Mac video editor and install it on your computer. (Note: the free trial will watermark on your output videos)
- Launch the top-rated video editor and you’ll see the interface like this:
- Choose “Create New Movie” and then import your medias including video clips, pictures and musics. Or you could record a video file and then edit it as you like.
- Add your video clips and pictures to timeline, start your editing. You can trim/Split/Rotate/Crop/Merge Videos easily with the toolbar.
- Add your filter themes, effects, titles, green color, and overlay clip to your video, to make a stylish movies quickly.
- Save your video editing project and share. When you save the project(project will be end with .wsve file extension), all the files are combined to create a single video files. You can save the movie as a MP4 or other format video file to be played on a computer or a mobile device, burn your video clips and photos to a DVD disc, or upload it directly to a YouTube, Facebook or Vimeo account.
Note: if you are using a free trial, the output video/DVD file will be watermarked, so you could save your video editings into a .wsve project file first, when you purchased it, you can go back and open the project file in Filmora Video Editor, and then export your works without watermark now.
Get Support for the Top-rated Mac Video Editor
Filmora Video Editor for Mac is the top-rated intuitive video editor can let you edit videos, create amazing movies with smart themes and effects in quick and easy steps.
It offers online technical support, and you also could get help in video editing community. Filmora Video Editor for Mac also have free tutorials and knowledgebase & FAQs on its official website.