Dr.fone is the most comprehensive Mac iPhone data recovery software can recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, call logs, and more from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud. It provides Mac users unique iPhone data recovery solution to save all kinds of iPhone data loss scenarios.
What Dr.fone iPhone Data Recovery Can Do for You
- Recover any lost data from your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch in these case: Deleted, System Crash, Forgotten password, Damaged, Virus, or Stolen, and other scenarios like factory reset, iOS update, Stuck, etc.
- Recover your lost Contacts, Messages, Call history, Notes, Photos, Video, Calendar, Reminder, WhatsApp messages, Messenger, Voice memos, Voicemail, Safari’s bookmark, App’s photos, App’s video, App’s documents.
- Recover lost data directly from iPhone, iTunes Backup, or iCloud Backup.
- Support previewing all scanned data to verify iPhone data in detail before recovery.
- Recover all data, or select parts of files you want to recover.
- Recover data on your iPhone without overwriting existing data.
Preferences of Mac iPhone Recovery Dr.fone
Dr.fone Mac iPhone Data Recovery can let you easily recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, call logs, and more iPhone lose files from iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch on Mac computers.
Supported iOS Recovery:
– iOS 11, iOS 10.3, iOS 10, iOS 9 and former
Supported File Types:
– Contacts, Messages, Call history, Notes, Photos, Video, Calendar, Reminder, WhatsApp messages, Messenger, Voice memos, Voicemail, Safari’s bookmark, App’s photos, App’s video, App’s documents.
– iPhone: iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4
– iPad: All models of iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPad.
– iPod Touch: iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4.
Supported Working on:
– macOS 10.13 High Sierra, macOS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8, 10.7, or 10.6
Steps for Recovering iPhone Data on Mac Using Mac iPhone Recovery Dr.fone
- Download and install Mac iPhone Data Recovery FREE trail.
- Launch the Mac iPhone Data Recovery and start your lost data recovery.
- Three recovery mode to choose:
– Directly recover from iPhone
Step 1: Connect iPhone to the Mac computer using USB cable, and then dr.fone iPhone Data Recovery will detect it.
Step 2: Click on “Data Recovery” and select “Recover from iOS Device” option.
Step 3: Select the type of data you want to recover, and click “Start Scan” to let Mac iPhone Data recovery program scan your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to scan for deleted or lost data.
Step 4: The scanning g process may last a few minutes, depending on the amount of data on your device. You can preview the scanned data in real time, during the scanning process, if you see that the data you’re looking for is there, then you can click the “Pause” button to stop the process.
Step 5: Preview and search your lost data before recovery. Please note that: Data both lost and existing on your device are displayed in categories. You can filter out the deleted data on your iOS device by setting option of “Only display the deleted items” to ON. You are able to preview the found data in different file type in the left side. Also a search box available for searching a specific file by typing a keyword.
Step 5: Recover the lost data. When you find the data you need, check and mark the box to select them, then click “Recover” button. All the recovered data will be saved to your computer by default. But you also can restore text messages, iMessage, contacts, or notes back to your iOS device. Just choose “Restore to Device” when a pop-up ask you to “Recover to Computer” or “Recover to Device” after clicking Recover button.– Recover from iTunes Backup
Step 1: When you launched Mac iPhone Data Recovery, choose “Recover from iTunes Backup File” from “Data Recovery” tool.
Step 2: Mac iPhone Data Recovery will detect your iTunes backup files and display them to you. You can confirm which one is you need according to the latest backup date.
Step 3: Click “Start Scan”, and then same steps as recovering from iPhone.– Recover lost data from iCloud Backup
Step 1: On dashboard choose Data Recovery and select “Recover from iCloud Backup Files” mode.
Step 2: Then you will be required to login your iCloud account with your ID and password. Mac iPhone Data Recovery takes your privacy seriously. Any your Apple account info or content never be recorded at any time during your sessions.
Step 3: After logged into iCloud, Mac iPhone Data Recovery will find all iCloud backup files in your account. Choose one of them that you’re going to recover data and click on the “Download” button.
Step 4: Choose the type of files you would like to download in the pop-up window. After downloading, click the “Scan” button to start scanning your data to recover. And then same steps as recovering from iPhone.
Get Support for the Mac iPhone Data Recovery Dr.fone
Dr.fone Mac iPhone Data Recovery is a top-rated Mac iPhone data recovery can recover 99% of lost photos, documents, videos and music for your iPhone. Surprised is that all Mac users is Dr.fone Mac iPhone Data Recovery offers free upgrades on all its versions.
It offers technical support via live chat, email or phone. Dr.fone Mac iPhone Data Recovery also has guides, FAQs, community of talking iOS Data Recover on Mac on its official website.