Best PDF Editor for Mac Let You Edit PDFs Like Never Before.
PDF Expert is the premier PDF editor tool to do editing on PDF like a Word doc, it let you edit PDF including changing text, replacing images, doing annotation, filling forms and signing contracts like never before. With this best PDF editor for Mac, you can enter editing mode with one tap in the toolbar, which allows you to edit the text of a PDF, add images and links, and redact PDFs in super speed. And nearly as feature-packed as Adobe Acrobat DC, you can make it the default application for all PDF files on Mac.
What Best PDF Editor Can Do for You
- Edit PDFs like in Word doc. Easily edit text, images and links in a PDF document.
- It will automatically detect the font, size, and opacity of the original text, so you can make edits easily.
- Annotate on a PDF. Marking up important parts of a PDF: highlight, underline, strikethrough, add shapes, lines or your own stamps.
- Filling out PDF forms quite quickly. All the most popular forms are supported.
- Sign contracts. You are able to create your own signatures.
- Reduce PDF file size. Make your PDF smaller for emailing or sharing with ease.
- Merge PDF files. It offers two manage mode: merge pages of a PDF file or merge entire PDFs into one file.
- Redact PDF contents, including blackout or erase. Blackout removes selected sensitive content and puts a black box in its place. Erase removes the selected sensitive content and leaves space in its place.
- Advanced PDF Reader let you instantly open PDFs, read PDF files with smooth scrolling and fast search, and you can save your bookmarks in the PDF file.
- Work across your iPhone, iPad and Mac. And you can seamlessly transfer documents
between your devices.
- Password-protect a PDF. Add password to a PDF to protect your contents.
Preferences of Best PDF Editor for Mac
PDF Expert is the best PDF Editor for your to read PDF document, edit PDF contents, annotate on PDF, fill out PDF forms, sign contracts, and many more on Mac computer. It works for all most all version PDF files.
Supported PDF Versions: Support PDF Adobe version 1.0-1.7, PDF 2.0.
Supports filling out AcroForms created in Adobe Acrobat or other similar apps and Static XFA forms created in Adobe LiveCycle.
Supported Mac system:
Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, macOS 10.12 Sierra, macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
Steps for Editing PDF on Mac Using Best PDF Editor for Mac
- Download and install PDF Expert on your Mac computer, launch the best PDF Editor.
- Start your editing on a PDF. After imported a PDF document, in the main interface, click “Edit” in the upper toolbar.
- In the edit interface, you are able to change PDF text, replace images, filling forms, add links, or redact PDF.
- If you want to mark up important parts of a PDF, then in the main interface after loading the PDF document, click “Annotate” in the upper toolbar.
Get Support for the Best PDF Editor for Mac
PDF Expert is the decent PDF editor for you to edit any PDF documents on Mac, it let you edit PDF contents like change text, replace image, add links, add annotations, fill out PDF forms or sign contracts with ease and high quality.
Any relevant support of Best PDF Editor for Mac – PDF Expert could be found in: