Summary: If you are looking for a good wireless headphone with charging dock for watching TV, gaming, call center office, or driving, this essay will share a list of best wireless headphones with charging dock for you, and we reviewed all features, advantages & disadvantages of each picks, read on.
A wireless headphone is great…
But wireless headphones with a charging dock are better. There are many benefits to using wireless headphones with a charging dock. And, it’s one of the most sought-after audio devices online today.
If you’re looking for a great set of wireless headphone with a charging dock, we’ve got good news for you. In this guide, we’ll take a quick peek under the hood to get a clear idea about the best wireless headsets with a charging dock available right now.
You’ll find a comprehensive buying guide, detailed reviews, and a few key tips for choosing the right wireless headphones for you in this post.
So, let’s get underway…
Our Top Pick — Sennheiser RS120 Headphone
Without a doubt, the crown of the best wireless headphone with charging dock will go to the Sennheiser RS120 headphone. This one comes from a well-reputed company. So, you can rely on the quality of this product. From the sound quality, features and the build quality everything is top-notch. You won’t regret going with this wireless headphone with charging cradle.
Best Battery Backup — Langsdom Headset
In this instance, the Langsdom Headset gets the spot of the best budget-friendly wireless headphone with a charging dock. This one comes with a myriad of useful and unique features yet it is very inexpensive. You will love the high battery backup and the ease of use of this awesome wireless headphone set. So, if you are for the long battery life, Langsdom has a great option for you.
Best Value — Angteela Wireless Bluetooth Headphone
The spot of the best value headphone with a charging cradle goes to the Angteela Wireless Bluetooth Headphone. This one has a very affordable price tag. At the same time, it comes packed with various features and functions that are hardly available in this price range. If you want a bluetooth headphone with charging dock without breaking the bank, you will love the Angteela Wireless Headphone.
5 Best Wireless Headphones with Charging Dock Comparison Table
|Features/Wireless Headphones||Battery Backup||Connectivity||Wireless Range||Microphone?||Require Batteries?|
|Sennheiser RS120||About 20 hours||Radio Frequency (926 MHz)||100 meters or 300 feet||No||Yes. 2 NiMH batteries (included)|
|HSPRO Wireless Headphone||About 25 hours||Radio Frequency (2.4 GHz)||30 meters or 100 feet||No||Yes. 2 AAA batteries (included)|
|Avantree HT280||About 12 hours||Radio Frequency (2.4 GHz)||30 meters or 100 feet||No||Yes. 2 AAA batteries (included)|
|Langsdom Headset||About 20 hours talk time & 250 hours standby||Bluetooth 5.0||33 feet or 10 meters||Yes||Yes. 1 Lithium ion battery (included)|
|Angteela Wireless Bluetooth Headphone||About 15 hours talk time||Bluetooth 5.0||33 feet or 10 meters||Yes||Yes. 1 Lithium ion battery (included)|
Reviews of the 5 Best Wireless Headphones with Charging Dock
The first headphone on our list is from Sennheiser. If you are an audiophile then you must be familiar with Sennheiser already. They are a German-based audio equipment manufacturing company. Sennheiser offers a wide variety of audio accessories like headphones, microphones, and even telephone accessories. However, they are world-famous because of their top quality headphones.
They have all types of headphones in terms of the price range, features, and connectivity. But the best thing about Sennheiser is the consistency in the quality of their headphones regardless of the price range. That is why the Sennheiser RS120 wireless headphone has earned a spot in our review post. This one has a very reasonable price. At the same time, it comes with a plethora of features that will come in handy.
For instance, this is a wireless headphone which uses radio frequency (RF). That means, it does not come with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connectivity yet it is a wireless headphone. This feature is really helpful for using this headphone with analog devices. The sound quality is top-notch. You will feel the trademark ‘Sennheiser’ quality sound even this is a very budget headphone.
With the headphone, you will get a transmitter base, audio cables, audio adapters of 2 different sizes, and a power cable for the transmitter. This wireless Sennheiser headphones are powered by batteries. You would need to install those batteries in the ear cups of the headphone. After that whenever you will put the headphone on the transmitter base, it will automatically be charged if needed. The transmitter base does 3 things at once — acts as a charging dock, transmitter, and a headphone stand.
- The wireless range is up to 300 feet or 100 meters
- It uses 926 MHz Radio Frequency to transmit wireless audio
- The battery life will last up to 20 hours after a single charge
- Comes with volume control, tuning control and On/Off button on the headphone
- Comes with 3 RF channels to choose from for clear reception
- Comes with 2 years of international warranty
- You can add up to 100 more headphones (models: HRD 120 and RS 120) simultaneously to its wireless system for simultaneous listening
- Compatible with even analog devices which have either a 3.5 mm, a 6.3 mm, or an RCA jack
- The RF frequency can transmit through ceilings, walls or any other obstacles
What we like:
- The Open-Aire design offers pristine quality sound with super-strong bass
- Comes with a padded headband which allows the listener to use it for a long time with comfort
- Very lightweight
- Easy to recharge with the charging dock
- The transmitter will automatically turn off after 5 minutes of inactivity to save power
What we dislike:
- The instruction manual that comes with it is not clear enough. However, the setup is very easy, indeed
HSPRO may not be as well known as Sennheiser. Yet, if you are on the hunt for a good quality wireless headphone with charging dock, you will have to mention HSPRO. They have some high-end headphones which fall in this category. Plus, these are also easy on the wallet. This wireless headphone from HSPRO is an over-the-ear headphone. It comes with RF (Radio Frequency) wireless technology.
So, there will be no interruptions or sudden connection drop out while you are using these headphones. The sound quality of these headphones is brilliant. As these headphones can stream with a frequency between 20Hz to 20 kHz, you will get crisp and superior sound quality. It also comes with a charging dock. Just put it on the charging cradle and it will be recharged.
This is compatible with a wide range of devices including PC, smartphone, CD player, MP3/MP4 player, radio, and TVs, etc. Matter of fact, if you need a new wireless headphone set for your TV, this can be a great choice. These are also a perfect choice for seniors.
- Comes with 4 GHz RF technology
- The wireless range is up to 100 ft. or 30 meters
- Comes with a power button and volume control buttons
- Can last up to 25 hours after a single charge
- Compatible with RCA output, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- You can control the volume of the TV and the headphone separately
- Multiple HSPRO wireless headphones can be connected via a single transmitter
What we like:
- No sound leakage due to the ‘full-sealed’ design
- Very comfortable to wear for a long time due to the padded headband
- No audio lag
- The headphone and the transmitter will turn off automatically after 5 minutes of inactivity
- Stronger connectivity
What we dislike:
- Every time you turn on the headphone it goes back to the default volume level which is pretty loud
The third one on our list is the wireless headphone with charging cradle from Avantree. Avantree is known for its inexpensive yet exceptional quality headphones and other audio accessories. As for this headphone, you are also getting a top-class headphone with a lot of features. It uses RF (Radio Frequency) connectivity to transmit audio wirelessly.
The headphone comes with a charging dock which is also used as a headphone stand. On top of this, the charging dock is also the transmitter device that is used for wireless connectivity. As this one uses RF technology for the connection, there will be no delay which is found on Bluetooth connection. And, you will not have to pair the device and the headphone over and over. Rather, just turn on both of the devices and it will automatically be connected.
Added to this, this type of connection offers high-quality audio. You will experience premium sound quality using this headphone. You can connect this headphone with numerous devices like TVs, radios, PC, laptops, DVD player, etc. It supports multi-audio output ports like optical, 3.5mm, 6.3mm, AV receiver, and RCA, etc. So, you can use the Avantree headphone with lots of different kinds of devices without any issues.
- Comes with 4 GHz radio frequency wireless technology
- Comes with official 1 year of warranty with an option to increase it to 2 years
- The wireless range is up to 30 meter or 100 feet
- Comes with power and volume toggle button on the headphone
- Comes with 12 hours of battery life on a single charge
- Comes with a customized 30% higher volume level than any other typical wireless headphones
What we like:
- Both the headphone and the charging dock/transmitter comes in a sleek design
- Very comfortable and lightweight to wear even for longer period
- Wireless charging; just put the headphone on the charging dock to recharge it
What we dislike:
- The wireless transmitter can’t connect to more than 1 headphone at the same time
The next headphone with charging cradle in our list is a unique one in many ways. First of all, it is one of the cheapest on our list today. Next, this one has some of the best features you can wish to get on a high-end wireless headphone. You may not be familiar with Langsdom. But they are one of the best newcomers in the audio equipment manufacturing industry in the world. It is a Bluetooth headphone.
Along with the features, you will love the stunning design of this wireless headphone. It comes with a charging dock which supports USB charging. First, you have to connect the USB cable to the charging dock and then if you put the headphone on the charging dock, it will start to charge. As a result, you can even charge it from your laptop or PC via the USB port. It needs only about 3 hours to be fully charged.
It is best for talking on the phone as it comes with a built-in microphone. The microphone can be moved around. So, if you are not talking to someone on the phone, you can move it out of your way. The headband is also adjustable. The quality of sound on this wireless headphone is outstanding. You will hear everything clearly.
At the same time, the connection is also very strong and won’t cut in the middle of operation if you are in the range. Overall, this can be a great choice if you are looking for a budget-friendly wireless headphone with a charging dock.
- Comes with CVC 8.0 noise-cancellation microphone
- Comes with Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- The battery will last up to 250 hours on standby or can handle 24 hours of talk time on a single charge
- The Bluetooth range is up to 33 ft. or 10 meters
- Comes with 18 months of warranty and 45 days of many back guarantees
- Comes with built-in controls for volume, power, track change and pause
- Can connect to 2 Bluetooth devices at once
- Compatible with Siri and other virtual assistants
What we like:
- It is just about 50 gm. which is technically lighter than an egg
- Ergonomically designed and comfortable to use
- Best for truckers, customer support staffs, or telephone operators
- Incredibly long-lasting battery backup
What we dislike:
- It is a single ear headphone
When it comes to lightweight wireless bluetooth headphones with charging cradle, this one from Angteela will have a place at the top. This is almost identical in features and price to the previous headphone we have just mentioned above. So, you can already guess that it is an affordable headphone with full of great features. This headphone will be suitable for people who need a wireless headphone to use for talking on the phone.
So, if you have a job which revolves around talking on the phone most of the time, then you would love this headphone. The headphone comes with a noise-canceling microphone. The microphone is rotatable up to 270 degrees.
That enables the user to wear the headphone on both ears. The headband is also stretchable. That way, you can customize the size of the headband to your comfort. This wireless headphone comes with a very comfortable soft pad so you can use it over a long time without any issues.
If you like to listen to music using your headphone, you can use this headphone. It is compatible with cell phone, computer, and laptop. You can connect the devices using Bluetooth option with ease. The sound quality of this headphone is extraordinary.
It uses the high-quality audio driver which allows it to produce crystal-clear audio experience. On top of all these, it comes with a compact charging dock. So, you can charge this headphone using that without any hassle.
- The Bluetooth range of this headphone is up to 33 feet or 10 meters
- Comes with USB charging cable, can charge with it directly
- Needs only 2 hours for a full charge
- Battery backup is up to 160 hours on standby or can handle 15 hours of talk time/ 15 hours of music on a single charge
- Comes with noise-canceling microphone
- Can be connected to 2 devices via Bluetooth at once
- Comes with a ‘Mute’ button with which you can block the conversation of your side
What we like:
- Compatible with all types of Bluetooth enabled devices
- Very lightweight (approx. 49 grams)
- Long-lasting battery backup
- Comes with skin-friendly ear pads which makes it very comfortable to wear
What we dislike:
- This is a single ear wireless headphone
Things to Pay Attention to When Buying Wireless Headphones with Charging Dock
- Wireless Range & Connectivity:
All the wireless headphones will come with specific connectivity technology. Some come with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi whereas some other offers Radio Frequency connection. So, try to get the one with the specific connection feature you like. You should go for the one which will not drop the connection all of a sudden. The connection should always be strong and powerful.
Another vital factor would be the wireless range. Typically, RF (Radio Frequency) enabled headphones tend to have higher wireless range than Bluetooth ones. However, Bluetooth headphones also come with more features than the RF ones. In this case, it totally depends on your preference. But you should always go for a wireless headphone which comes with at least 10 meters or 30 feet of wireless range. As usual, the more the merrier.
- Sound Quality:
When it comes to any headphones, the sound quality is a big factor. If your chosen headphone is not capable of producing superior quality sound, you are wasting your money. A good quality wireless headphone with charging dock should come with pristine sound quality.
Additionally, if you are buying the headphone for seniors or hard of hearing people, you should go for headphone which can produce loud sound as well. So, a combination of great sound quality and loud volume would be a great choice.
- Battery Backup:
Wireless headphones would need recharging from time to time. Generally, this is not a problem at all. However, the problem arises if your headphone has low battery backup. Due to that, you will have to recharge your headphones frequently. So, try to get a wireless headphone with a battery backup of at least up to 10 hours.
- Build Quality and User-Friendliness:
There are plenty of wireless headphones with charging dock available out there. But not all of them are made equal in terms of the build quality. It might be tempting to go for a headphone with bad build quality due to its low price. But in reality, you are making a bad decision.
Those type of wireless headphones will be damaged very fast. So, you will have to buy another set of wireless headphones. In a way, you are spending more by buying a poor quality headphone whereas you wanted to save more.
This applies to the charging dock as well. It should be manufactured with premium quality materials. That way, it would be durable and you can use it for a long time without any issue. If you go for a wireless headphone which comes with a poorly manufactured charging dock, you will have to face a lot of problems if that gets damaged.
You might not even find the charging dock to buy separately. So, you have to buy the full set once again. To top all these, the headphone should be comfortable to wear. So, it must be designed ergonomically. Otherwise, it won’t be easy to wear it for a long while.
Our Last Words
You have quite a diverse selection to choose from when it comes to wireless headphones with a charging dock. And, let’s face it. Due to this, it is a very daunting task to find the best one for you. With this detailed guide, we tried to make the process as simple as it can be. We hope, by now you have found your preferred wireless headphone with a charging dock from our list above.
Let us know if you have any queries or opinions in the comments section down below.